Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Done, Done, Almost Done

I'm so proud of myself for making sure all of my handmade holiday crafts were finished & shipped out on time! Ok I lied, just 1 project went unfinished which was our Christmas stockings. But no biggie, at least no one was waiting for them to arrive in the mail. I am however disappointed in my efforts to keep my blog up to date. So, my new years resolution is to keep this baby running!

Here are the 10 ornaments that i made for the ornament swap. I'm so excited for how they turned out. I wish i could have kept them all for myself!

Picture 004

My friend Jamie's ornament made it to the flickr pool of some of the ornaments that were swapped....yay!


jamie's pompom mitten :)

These are the ones i received from all over the world....I loved finding a package in my mailbox everyday and not knowing what was inside.... what pleasant surprises!! I can't wait to do it again next year!

AMP_9531AMP_9533AMP_9543
AMP_9549AMP_9530AMP_9529
Picture 110Picture 108Picture 106
Picture 111

Since I was having so much fun making fabulous ornaments, burgerboy asked if i would make an ornament for each one of his 40 employees at Five Guys. Delighted, I accepted the great task and here's how they turned out...a plush soft drink cup to hang on their trees!

AMP_9558

Now that the holidays are finished, i just need to finish my stockings and i can cross all my handmade christmas projects off my list...hooray!!! But they'll have to wait til i return from my trip to brazil. The beach, hammocks and waterfalls are far more important than handmade stockings...ill post the pics once they're done!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so doing this next year! These ornaments are awesome!