Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pretty In Pink

I'm not a cotton candy pink girly girl by any means. I do however enjoy a nice passion pink now and then but you'll NEVER find me wearing anything that resembles the hue of sugar on a stick.

That is until today! Did I say never? Oooopps...

My friend Loren from Soulfumeink was selected to have one of his designs printed on teefury a few weeks ago. When he originally designed To My Mistress The Bridge it was intended to be printed on a purple tee but due to limited color choices, it ended up on pink.

I do have to admit the pink is pretty sweet.

sweet like candy.

To My Mistress The Bridge


You can check out his debut and interview here.
And by the way, he sold 129 shirts in 1 day! Way to go Loren!


IMG_6341
the art dept sporting To My Mistress The Bridge


Check back at teefury on Wednesday 3.25.09 when his second design Passion Can't Apply When We're So Drained & Pale is up for sale! Each shirt is a limited-edition for $9 and is only up for sale for 24 hours "tee today. gone tomorrow.". You can't afford not to buy one! Well, even if you can't, you should. Go out and support Soulfume and get an awesome tee in return!

Wed. March 25th!
Passion Can't Apply When We're So Drained & Pale

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how about the occasional magenta pink?
that is my personal fav

thank you for blogging, please update more often! :)