Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jeremy Is King!

Last night when I was making centerpieces for today's wedding, I got an email from Jeremy letting me know he posted our wedding photos on his blog.  I took a quick peek at them on my phone and couldn't wait to get home to see them on the big screen.  It was 3:00am by the time i got home to look at them and yes, i woke my mother up to come and look at them.  sorry!  i was excited!!

here are a few that he posted.
if i had to pick my favorite shot i don't know if i could...they're all so AMAZING!



 i'm so glad i scouted out the abandoned lot on our way to the reception.  what a great pair of trees!







LOVE the vintage look




 it was SO worth it to climb back into the woods for this shot...LOVE LOVE LOVE!




 our bridal party surprised us with a pirate attack...arrrgh!




i think the pirates scared our cute little nieces :(




 my vintage letterpress letters





 


my smiley husband...i heart him




our first dance




good luck from buddah




a killer dance party thrown by dustin from toast and jam




 








 


no...were NOT jewish




check out his blog post for all the rest and see for yourself why he is king!  i can't wait to see the other 8,000 photos!!

jeremy, you ROCK!

No comments: