Thursday, October 9, 2008

Georgia On My Mind

As the week finally comes to an end, Georgia is definitely on my mind! I'm in much need for a little weekend getaway. Tomorrow we're headed to Savannah to see Emory & Grayson, the first Doan grandchildren. I'm so excited to meet our twin nieces for the first time!!

Mothergoose is coming with me, her first trip to the good ole peach state. Too bad peach picking season is over already but at least we get to go pumpkin picking next weekend though...yippie! We have a fun filled weekend planned so no need to cry over peaches.

So far here are our exciting plans:
* baby shower
* river street
* grab a slice of pizza at vinnie van go-go's...yum!
* forsythe park
* dinner at pirate house (can i wear my eye patch & bring Arrrlene?)
* learn how to cook vietnamese food


Lisa & I with Arrrlene (parrot)


Well gotta run...time to pack!

No comments: