Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where's My Frequent Buyer Points?!?!?

One of My favorite stores happens to be Michael's. I could spend all my money there (besides the apple store). And I do spend all my money there! due to their really annoying coupon policies. how great would it be if they would let you use more than 1 coupon at a time...even ones that are expired! or how about a coupon for your entire order once in awhile instead of off just 1 item?!? my other favorite store bbb does it, why can't Michael's? Or at least offer some sort of frequent buyer point program..sheesh!

Well, enough complaining about my favorite store, on to more exciting things like these awesome new circle cutters that i found there! I can't decide between the curvy cutter or the circle scissors...hmmm?!!? no more making circle patterns out of upsidedown cups and plates!


No comments: