Friday, October 3, 2008

A Headache & Blisters

My head is pounding and my fingers are covered in blisters. Why you ask? A late night of crafting with a glue gun! I need to work on my gluing techniques so I stop burning my finger tips..it makes it very hard to type the next day!

Tuesday I received a call from a Barbara Glass from Lake Magazine to see if I would make bouquets for a wedding photo shoot this weekend. I was delighted for the opportunity to have my work published in a magazine so I had to get to work fast to meet the deadline. The past 2 nights I've been up very late making bouquets, boutonnierres, flowergirl baskets & headwreaths...hence my pounding headache!

Here are a few pics I took last night. Once I get the pics from the shoot I'll post them on here. Til then, I need to get my etsy shop up and running!!!


bmaidbouquet

boutonnierre

Thanks to Erin Casey from Bella Bridesmaid in Chicago for the referral!

No comments: